Tyla brought a wooden star home from a store but she didn’t really like that it had lights in the middle. It cost $35 and I still had some leftover wood from Don’s old fence sitting in my wood pile so I decided to take a crack at it.
It took a LOT of trial and error and math to get the jigs all set at the right angles, but it came out well. The joints aren’t super strong but they are held together with glue and a LOT of pin nails. I had enough wood to make two. Tyla got one and I sent the other one to Mom.
If you’re looking to build something similar, Rogue Engineer has a good post that helped me out even though I took a different approach.