While we were camping a couple weekends ago, we came up with a business idea. I don’t know what it’s called yet, but it’s our take on the ultimate “glamping” campground. Here are some of the features that we’d offer (for a small fee of course.)
- When you arrive at the campground, we’ll set up your tent or camper while you relax in the bar.
- There are two sides to the camp ground: one for people who want to party around the camp fire until the wee hours of the morning and one for people who want to get up early. There are different quiet hours rules on each side.
- Don’t wake up early on your vacation. We’ll drop off a dutch oven on hot coals with an egg/sausage/bacon/potato scramble in it. It will be hot and ready when you are.
- Did you buy a big fancy truck but never learn how to back your boat down the ramp to the water? Skip the pressure of everyone watching you and toss us the keys. We’ll do it for you.
- Swing by the on-site butcher and pick our some steaks for dinner. We’ll even cook them and deliver them if you want us to.
- You’ve watched a lot of Bear Grylls and Survivorman in your life, but you still don’t know how to start a fire. No worries! We’ll swing by and get one going for you.
- You’re probably tired from all this pampering so let us take down your camp for you.
This is so ridiculous, I feel like this probably exists already in some place like San Francisco or Portland.