It’s a balmy 67 here in Seattle as I write this and the forecast is calling for temps all the way up into the mid-70s. It’s like the entire outdoors is air conditioned. But since I hear some mumblings about a heat wave in the rest of the country, I thought maybe I’d share a couple summery Jim Beam recipes to help you beat the heat.
· 2 parts Jim Beam® Bourbon
· 1 large scoop real vanilla ice cream
· Blend ingredients together. Enjoy!
Red Stag Margarita
· 1¼ part Red Stag®
· ½ part triple sec
· 4 parts margarita mix
· Lime wedge for garnish
· Combine ingredients in shaker with no ice and shake vigorously. Pour over ice in glass. Garnish and serve.
· 2 parts Jim Beam Bourbon
· 1 large can frozen orange juice
· 1 large can frozen lemonade
· 1½ cups sugar
· 2 cups hot water with 4 tea bags
· 8 cups boiling water
· Remove tea bags. Mix all and freeze. Make ahead at least 24 hours. To serve, scoop into glass and add a small amount of lemon-lime soda to make slushy.